Token Business Analyst
coto is a rapidly-scaling startup in the web3 ecosystem, which means we assess, decide and adapt our business at a rapid pace. We are adding a Web3 Token Program Business Analyst to our team as we build a cutting-edge technology social community product.
In this role you will be the subject matter expert for our Crypto based member token program, including being responsible for collaboration with other teams to assess data points to customize the user experience and resultant token allocation. This position will work in a dynamic and fast paced environment that provides lots of opportunities to work with cutting edge technology and work on challenging problems
We are seeking someone who is highly detailed and analytical. They must also be comfortable with leveraging crypto token rewards and management software and significant stakeholder communication. Experience in building programs from the beginning to implementation is required.
YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO
- work as part of cross-functional teams focused on seamlessly executing processes in support of Crypto token programs for members on the platform.
- Partner with key internal and external stakeholders to execute programs of airdrops and building and optimising utility frameworks for token utilisation within the overall program while acting as daily contact and subject matter expert processes and reporting.
- Perform analytics to measure program performance, strategise on program evolution, and discover new usage opportunities to achieve token led business objectives.
- Find actionable metrics within program data to develop insights to drive a better overall member motivation as well token utilisation.
- Identify and implement process improvements to improve quality and increase efficiency of the token movements in both earn and burn.
- Masters degree in Finance, Technology, Process Improvement, or other relevant discipline.
- Proven track record of supporting the development and execution of effective customer led programs including crypto.
- Ability to prioritize tasks/objectives with strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Experience analyzing and visualizing data through BI solutions.
- Clear and articulate communication style to partner collaboratively across multiple departments with a consultative approach to assess and solve business problems for internal and external customers. You must build cross-department relationships to further business requirement definition.
- Must be successful in a team environment and drive collaborative work initiatives.
- Able to self-start and find success in ambiguity.