Payment Product Manager
We are looking for a Product Manager, who will coordinate between internal and external stakeholders to own the end-to-end product management of our payment data APIs.
Who are we?
iPiD is a fast-growing, fintech start-up that is founded by a global team of senior leaders who have led iconic payments and technology companies, including SWIFT and Thomson Reuters. We are backed by leading investors such as Jungle Ventures and Rapyd Ventures. Together, we share a vision to make cross-border easy, secure, and seamless.
We are privileged to be supported by an A-team of advisors, including C-suite leaders at Microsoft, Commonwealth Bank and the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation.
What is our vision?
We envision a world where sending money internationally is as easy as a local payments – enter in your recipients’ mobile number or registration number, and you are set. No more IBAN, SWIFT code, bank name, bank address, etc.
We achieve this by partnering with financial services providers (banks, payment systems, payment fintechs, wallets...) to deliver an addressing data platform that helps the payment industry in providing a more efficient and user-friendly payment journey.
iPiD is built for all – we do not replace banks, payment fintechs, wallets or remittance companies; nor do we replace existing payment rails.
Our global team has representatives in Singapore, Jakarta, Hanoi, Kuala Lumpur, Mumbai, Amsterdam, Brussels, Madrid, Johannesburg, Seattle and London.
What are we looking for?
Bored with corporate life? Start-up enthusiast? You may be the perfect fit for this exciting role!
We are looking for a Payment Product Manager to transform the global payment experience.
As a Product manager, you will be end-to-end responsible and accountable for your product. You will work with the Technology team, Business Development team and customers to go through the whole product development lifecycle, to transform an idea into a successful product, starting with the ideation, market research, validation, formalization of requirements, building the product documentation and technical user stories, until go to market and feedback. You will be the champion of your product internally and externally.
- Market research to identify relevant partners and customers
- Manage iPiD product roadmap
- Act as the go-to person for the Business Development team
- Be available to the Technology team continuously and be a subject matter expert on customer needs, feature intent, and product domain
- Define and maintain API specifications, as well as other product requirements to ensure the best user experience for our customers
- Build and maintain sales collaterals
What we are looking for
- Strong academic background in engineering, business, or comparable experience
- Result-oriented with at least 5 years of experience and a track record in the payment, preferably cross-border payments
- Deep expertise with APIs as producer and consumer is required, as well as knowledge of what makes an API better and what developers want
- Strong analytical skills, creative, detail oriented, and solid problem-solving skills
- Project management experience
- Experience with customer driven product development approaches
- Experience in a start-up, small or high-growth company environment is required
- Excellent verbal and written English skills
- Ability to communicate clearly with technical and business audiences
Location: Singapore (already based in Singapore and allowed to work in Singapore)
What do we offer?
You will be a key member of a world-class team of fintech and payment leaders who are collectively shaping the future of payments.
We also offer a competitive market-driven salary, with option for employee stock options (equity).
Applications should be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org