Analyst, Strategic & Corporate Development
- Assist in all aspects of transaction execution including project management, due diligence, valuation, and documentation.
- Develop comprehensive financial modelling (business models, financial plans and enterprise valuations) of potential opportunities for our portfolio companies to determine financial impacts for them or on the fund.
- Create clear, concise PowerPoint presentations for our portfolio companies
- Apply creativity and judgement in producing and updating financial models, plans, valuations, impact analyses and sensitivities, based on a variety of assumptions.
- Work closely with the investment and operational team and other teams while evaluating potential transactions.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experience in a tech role such as at an investment bank or consulting
- TMT sector experience is desirable.
- Ability to synthesize and concisely present complex qualitative and quantitative information to stakeholders to assist decision making of the investment/ operational team.
- Ability to research and model financial outcomes based on a variety of assumptions while incorporating all relevant market, industry, and company factors.
- Strong oral and written communications, and financial modelling skills.
- Strong financial acumen spanning corporate finance, accounting and economics.
- 1-2 years of prior experience is a must.
- Preference for Singaporean/ PRs
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and candidates who do not meet the above listed work experience duration or types will not be considered.
Compensation will be in line with the industry and commensurate to duration and quality of relevant experience. The role is based in Singapore.