VP, Strategic and Corporate Development
As VP of Strategic & Corporate Development, you will primarily help identify and develop capital formation and M&A opportunities for Jungle’s portfolio companies.
- Working closely with the leadership team and within the group Corporate Development team to identify, assess and prepare recommendations on the strategic and financial impact of our portfolio companies/ Fund.
- Lead in all aspects of transaction execution including project management, due diligence, valuation, and documentation.
- Develop comprehensive financial modelling (business models, financial plans and enterprise valuations) of potential opportunities for our portfolio companies to determine financial impacts for them or on the fund.
- Create clear, concise PowerPoint presentations that explain strategic opportunities to senior leadership, and confidently present these findings to the local and international teams.
- Apply creativity and judgement in producing and updating financial models, plans, valuations, impact analyses and sensitivities, based on a variety of assumptions.
- Develop and maintain global downsteam relationships.
- Work closely with the investment and operational team and other teams while evaluating potential transactions.
The successful candidate for this role will have:
- Experience of 5-6 years in an investment bank or consulting or company.
- Tech sector experience is desirable.
- Experience working across multiple jurisdictions
- Ability to analyze, structure, and prepare discussion materials for a variety of potential deals including Fundraising, IPO, M&A, combinations, joint ventures, minority investments, and other equity transactions, as well as new business ventures.
- Ability to synthesize and concisely present complex qualitative and quantitative information to stakeholders to assist decision making of the investment/ operational team.
- Ability to research and model financial outcomes based on a variety of assumptions while incorporating all relevant market, industry, and company factors.
- Strong oral and written communications, and financial modelling skills.
- Strong financial acumen spanning corporate finance, accounting and economics.
- Demonstrates initiative, resourcefulness, ownership, responsiveness and diplomacy in managing multiple assignments under tight deadlines.
- Ability to identify, analyze, structure and make recommendations on a variety of potential opportunities and deal constructs.
- Language skills in Korean, Japanese and/ or Mandarin are a plus
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, and candidates who do not meet the above listed work experience duration or types will not be considered.
Compensation will be in line with the industry and commensurate to duration and quality of relevant experience. The role is based in Singapore.